Sunrise

Sunrise

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

 I keep thinking to myself that 2015 is going to be a good year BECAUSE nothing can be worse than 2014. But really, 2015 is going to be a good year because it just is.

I am so grateful for where I am in my life right now. I am so proud of what I'm been able to overcome and what I've discovered about this beautiful, strong person that I have grown into. And I'm so excited about all the things I have to look forward to this year.

I'm on my way to achieving goals that I've always been afraid to attempt.

I have weddings to attends. Trips to take. Kids to discover the world with. Friends to grow with.

I am so much more independant than I have ever been. I know much better now what I'm capable of.

At some point, very soon, I will no longer have a husband. But I will never be alone.

That's probably the greatest thing that I can take away from 2014:

I am strong. I am capable. I am not alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment